RIVER ROT Rx
2.0 oz (reusable glass spray bottle)
1. AFTER CONTACT WITH POLLUTED WATER
3. SPRAY ON ANY BREAK IN THE SKIN EXPOSED TO
TOPICAL: SPRAY ON AFFECTED AREA 5X/DAY
IF YOU FEEL YOUR ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVING, SEE YOUR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER ASAP!
PLEASE VISIT WWW.HERBSHOLISTICS.COM FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION!
A little backstory_
Our town has been besieged by toxic water being drained from Lake Okeechobee - ending up in the Indian River Lagoon. The lagoon is an estuarine environment , and is the home for many protected and endangered species of life - all across the Plant and Animal kingdoms. The initial result of the influx of pesticide laden water problem are toxic algae blooms- giving off toxic gasses, dying , and decaying in the water- causing oxygen depletion and animal deaths- feeding the decay/depletion cycle over and over. The next of the issues is pathogenic bacteria. Some of these bacteria can become deadly, hence warnings get posted to not have contact with the water due to potential contamination and subsequent illness.
River Rot Rx was developed to be used after contact with toxic waters- especially for those with compromised immune systems- to stave off- prevent- infection. Any open wounds having contact with the water can be sprayed- eyes as well- as COLLOIDAL SILVER is an antimicrobial agent used for centuries. As a topical spray, COLLOIDAL SILVER is the best you can get.
top of page
bottom of page